atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: assemblers Connect CTX 100 System - 08/26/07 11:52 AM
We have Strata CTX 100 in WinAdmin, after login I can’t connect with the System.
On connect now the computer asks for the Community Name and CTX IP / Name.
How to connect the system? Please help.
Thanks.
Posted By: meisgq Re: Connect CTX 100 System - 08/26/07 03:18 PM
Its a two-tier login process to protect from unauthorized access. We change the community name on all our systems - might be best to ask the installing dealer.
Posted By: purple5productions Re: Connect CTX 100 System - 09/04/07 12:01 PM
I have taken over telecommunications maintenance of a rather large church I am unable to gain access to their strata ctx system. I believe the installers renamed the community name to something other than default. I need a way to access the system. Is there a way to reset the bpiu, so that the community name also resets, or is there a way to figure out what community name they set it to, without having to reset the whole box?
Posted By: Voyager Re: Connect CTX 100 System - 09/04/07 02:07 PM
Call your Toshiba dealer. They can have Toshiba dial into the system and default the community name.
Posted By: purple5productions Re: Connect CTX 100 System - 10/25/07 03:57 PM
I actually just got around to contacting a toshiba dealer and they told me they would have to come out and re-install the system, which I know is not at all accurate. If anyone can tell me how to reset the community name myself, please pm me.

Thanks
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Connect CTX 100 System - 10/25/07 09:07 PM
Pm'd you.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help