atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hi all. I just found this forum today and it looks like it has alot of good information on it. I have looked through it, but I don't think I have found what I need.

My issue is with my dialogic Stratagy voicemail system. This one is the voicebrick model. It has stopped accepting voicemails. What happens is that the message for the voicemail will play and then when it comes time to record the message, the system says something along the lines of "Your message cannot be saved".

I had to move it to another room to get it near a computer to run the null cable to, but when I try to connect it says I have an invalid password. (default per the manual does not work) This was originally setup by another company that we no longer do business with.

If I have to reset all the voicemail boxes and start everything from scratch again, that is fine with me, but I don't know how to do that.

Spencer
sounds like you may have a mailbox that is full, I would check mailbox "0".
Thank you, that was indeed the problem. That should have been obvious, but the box only had 20 messages saved and we only have 1 general mailbox that is used, so I thought there was no way that it was full, but it looks like it was.

Thank you for the PM as well. I will try it as soon as I can, but I needed to move the system back to it's closet to empty the mailbox via the phone.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help