atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ringtone eManager on Win2K - 09/13/07 05:54 AM
I am attempting to load eManager on Win2k. As instructed, I loaded IIS and the Managerment Tools of windows. When I click on eManager, it looks like localhost cannot be found. I get what looks like a generic error. Any ideas?
Posted By: ringtone Re: eManager on Win2K - 09/13/07 02:26 PM
There is one more piece to the puzzle which may be very important. During eManager installation I get an error cannot find default web site localhost. When I go to IIS manager, I do not see any entries. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: junkman Re: eManager on Win2K - 09/14/07 11:46 AM
Try uninstalling & reinstalling IIS.
Posted By: newtecky Re: eManager on Win2K - 09/14/07 09:51 PM
If IIS is working you should be able to open an IE window and enter https://localhost and get something other then page cannot be found, to see if IIS is working.

I saw a simular message to your's while trying to install eManager on a Windows Server 2003. I gave up and installed it on a different machine. Win 2003 is not supported.

They say that only Win XP is supported, but I have seen eManager running on WIn2K a few times before.

I know you have had problems installing emanager before. Not sure if you tried to re-install IIS yet, but definately worth a shot.
Posted By: ringtone Re: eManager on Win2K - 09/17/07 08:16 AM
I have reinstalled IIS many times. For some reason winadmin works fine. I just wanted the increased functionality.

It sounds like a large number of people have problems getting emanager to work. I hope Toshiba figures out a good fix.
Posted By: ringtone Re: eManager on Win2K - 09/21/07 09:41 PM
Could my problem have to do with the version of emanager? I have version 4.10a38. It looks like there is a newer version.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help