atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ben-Nabiy Stratagy DK information needed - 09/11/07 12:25 PM
I am currently working on fixing a Dk 4 port that had it's HD go bad. I have received mixed answers to this question, so I thought I would ask here.

Question:

Is there something special about the HD that is on the Stratagy DK 4 Port card (in a DK424 cabinet) that would prevent me from replacing the HD with a different HD of a similar size?

Could I use a larger HD and make use of the increased space or is the capacity hard coded in the software?

I have the software to install on it ( not the admin software, but the actual VM software ) so that is not the issue, it is just whether it is a propriatary drive in there or if it is a standard small 2.5" laptop drive.

Thanks!
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Stratagy DK information needed - 09/11/07 05:47 PM
It's a standard 2.5" notebook drive.
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: Stratagy DK information needed - 09/11/07 08:16 PM
You might possibly get more responses if this topic is moved to the Toshiba forum. ben-Nabiy, let me know if you'd like me to move it there for you. Even though this is the Voicemail forum, when it's a phone system manufacturer-specific voicemail system, you usually get better and more responses when the topic is in the forum for that manufacturer.
Posted By: ben-Nabiy Re: Stratagy DK information needed - 09/12/07 09:45 AM
I was debating within myself as to whether I should put it here or there. If you think it would be better there, then by all means move me.

Phonemeister:
Thank you for the response. Would you mind if I PMed you a few questions?
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: Stratagy DK information needed - 09/13/07 07:33 AM
Moved from the Voicemail forum to the Toshiba forum.

Justin
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help