atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: zsmilessss CTX line preference - 09/14/07 12:35 PM
Working on a CTX 28 with line appearance and would like off hook preference to a C.O. line other than main line without actually putting a different telephone number in C.O. port one on the system. I know that the older toshiba systems would allow you to come off hook to the highest line port and work in a descending order, but I can not see how to accomplish this on the CTX without dialing a 9 or line pool. The customer wants to keep his line appearance and have the main line on key two, but wants to come off hook to the highest line number on his telephone. Hope I am making myself clear and that someone comprehends what I am trying to do. Thanks for response in advance....Z help
Posted By: zsmilessss Re: CTX line preference - 09/14/07 02:18 PM
help
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: CTX line preference - 09/14/07 06:09 PM
It is in stations , I think it is under the DKT tab
Posted By: zsmilessss Re: CTX line preference - 09/14/07 08:46 PM
Maybe I didn't explain it very well, but what I am trying to do is come off hook to a line in a descending order and NOT ascending and just can't seem to find a way to do this.
Posted By: meisgq Re: CTX line preference - 09/14/07 08:55 PM
Trunk/Assignments... assign the order of each line.
Posted By: newtecky Re: CTX line preference - 09/14/07 09:38 PM
Trunk assignments are only the order with pooled keys or LCR. Off-hook to co always starts with the CO key on the bottom, closest to the PDN and goes up.

You can arrange the CO keys with First CO on top.

That is unless something changed in a recent release I did not see. I do wish the would add an option to pick up a line group.
Posted By: zsmilessss Re: CTX line preference - 09/18/07 07:07 AM
I appreciate everyones response and I knew how to assign lines and line preference, but the customer was in hopes of leaving his first line at the bottom and having off hook line preference start at the highest line number (at the top), but I did not see where you could select which line to come off hook to first. Thanks again...Z
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help