atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: CILMario CIX/CTX Community name?? - 09/20/07 08:10 AM
Can some one email me the default community name is for a ctx or a cix? What is a "Community Name"
Posted By: Ben Weeks Re: CIX/CTX Community name?? - 09/20/07 08:33 AM
I'd recommend asking the person/company that installed the system
Posted By: RRino Re: CIX/CTX Community name?? - 09/20/07 08:51 AM
email sent
Posted By: mikesnews Re: CIX/CTX Community name?? - 01/30/08 08:07 AM
Could someone email me the default Community name? I have customer with a CTX 100 and they would like us to work on this system for them. Thank's in advance.
Posted By: sph Re: CIX/CTX Community name?? - 01/30/08 09:02 AM
Originally posted by CILMario:
...What is a "Community Name"
It's used by a network management scheme called SNMP, which in turn is used by all kinds of admin/config software to remotely manage all kinds of devices. An SNMP "Community" contains all the devices that can be managed by a given manager.
SNMP is one of the protocols used by Toshiba eManager.
Posted By: School Tech Re: CIX/CTX Community name?? - 05/08/08 08:18 AM
Could someone PM me the default community name for a Strata CIX 100? I have tried getting our dealer to contact me but always have trouble getting timely responses.

I need to access the new system they installed and activate an extension. It has been too long since the last system was brought online and we setup the community name on eManager for it for me to recall.

Thanks!!
Posted By: Voyager Re: CIX/CTX Community name?? - 05/09/08 05:17 PM
School Tech - Welcome!

Since the Community Name provides a level of security, like a password, it will not be provided in the open forum.

Please complete your profile and one of the Moderators may PM your information. Thank you.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help