atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RRino CIX40 cant access CO lines - 12/19/07 11:49 AM
Brand spankin new CIX40 with 6 phones and 4 lines. The only way I can access each line is by pressing the line buttons on the phones. Programmed LCR, made sure it was enabled in COS and flexible access code was correct, dial 9 and the system tries to access line 4 but hangs up almost immediately (display flashes "using LCR" but then returns to idle). OK so programmed 9 in flexible access codes to access OLG 1. Dial 9 and display flashes "using line 4" but then phone returns to idle. Dial #7001, display flashes "using line 1" then returns to idle. #7002, 3, 4, all same thing. Like I said, press line 1-4 appearance on any phone and instant DT, able to make call. What gives?
Posted By: meisgq Re: CIX40 cant access CO lines - 12/19/07 03:00 PM
We just had a similar problem this morning with the new CIX40r2. We would receive calls but not be able to pick up the line. We had the tech remove all the cards, reinstall and reprogram. So far this afternoon, the phones are working normally. Since its such a small system, I suggest a complete system initialization and reprogram.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: CIX40 cant access CO lines - 12/19/07 07:44 PM
Had a similar problem before. Deleted and reprogrammed the trunks seemed to have solved it.
Posted By: MacOSX Re: CIX40 cant access CO lines - 12/19/07 08:46 PM
Agree with both previous posts...

It has been a week or two ago, but we had a system that only lines 1-3 would do that (line 4 worked fine).

We deleted (initialized) and reprogrammed... worked fine.

Since it was only 4 lines and 7 phones, it didn't take any time to reprogram.

BTW, that was our last step, before replacing hardware & or Tech Support.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help