atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RRino Call Forward and CLID - 04/14/08 12:56 PM
On the CIX system, when you forward you phone to an external number, is there a way for the calling parties CLID to show up on the destination phone? I did some testing on this myself and when I forwarded my phone to my cell and called it from another cell, the CLID showed as the main billing number of our office, not the CLID of the cell I was calling from. Is this possible with the basic CIX, with any additional equipment such as MAS and Feature Flex?
Posted By: Voyager Re: Call Forward and CLID - 04/14/08 03:36 PM
I don't think so. That second call is actually being made from your switch and it will show the BTN at the office.
Posted By: 1OldPhoneMan Re: Call Forward and CLID - 04/14/08 05:24 PM
I have several clients using a CTX with ISDN PRI trunking who CFAC individual station DID numbers to their cell phones quite a bit. They report that the original caller's caller id is correctly passed through to the cellphone. They think it's great.

Using POTS lines in/out I don't see how CID pass thru could be done.
Posted By: newtecky Re: Call Forward and CLID - 04/14/08 09:47 PM
Ditto. I've seen a transfer on a PRI send caller ID digits. I'm guess it has to be a bling transfer tho.
Posted By: RRino Re: Call Forward and CLID - 04/15/08 07:09 AM
This is on a PRI. Ive tried forwarding with the feature code and forwarding by setting up a CF button. Neither works.
Posted By: newtecky Re: Call Forward and CLID - 04/15/08 10:31 PM
Are they just showing BTN on all other calls?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help