atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mj_wald Oaisys / Insight - 08/19/08 10:52 AM
As of this morning, when we try to use our Insight reporter, It just hangs at the "Connecting to the license server Please wait" box.

It is tring to connect to port 7625. How would I verify that is the correct port? It does this on the local machine as well as the remote machines.

My vendor is not returning calls, any idea?
Posted By: RRino Re: Oaisys / Insight - 08/19/08 11:02 AM
I believe that needs to be the same port number as what is programmed in the MIS program of the Oaisys Netserver.
Posted By: TadiranTechTexas Re: Oaisys / Insight - 08/19/08 11:22 AM
I would think that is correct if it was working before today. I would reboot the Server and see if it comes back up. There maybe something hanging the connection up.
Posted By: moggey Re: Oaisys / Insight - 08/19/08 12:13 PM
Hi Mj
Is the pc running as client or server? if it is running as client then restart the server and make sure the client can ping the server, if it is the server check the dongle hasn't been unplugged from the parallel or usb port(depending on s/w version)also make sure the server has full admin rights and the insight folder is shared.
Posted By: RRino Re: Oaisys / Insight - 08/19/08 12:21 PM
Ah yes, as moggey said, make sure that Insight folder is shared and the client has the proper path to get to it. Should have known that since I just ran into that scenario just a couple weeks ago.
Posted By: mj_wald Re: Oaisys / Insight - 08/19/08 05:21 PM
They came out, the sentinel driver had been deleted?

Last time the service was stopped.

Any idea what would be causing this?
Posted By: p2ii Re: Oaisys / Insight - 08/20/08 07:24 AM
Sounds like it could have been a corrupted driver. Re-install the latest version and monitor the situation.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help