atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: eman Problem with DKiAdmin 4.3.3 Com Port Setup - 10/15/08 08:24 AM
I would appreciate any help I can get with the DKiAdmin software. I have the Com Port set to Com 1
Parity even Baud Rate 1200 Data bits 7 and Stop bits 1, but I still cannot get it to work. Do I have to adjust the settings for the Com Port in Windows to match? (I tried this as well with but did not help)

I am sure it is suppose to be simple and I had it working once about two months ago but I cannot figure out what could be different now.

Thanks,
Eman
[email protected]
Posted By: p2ii Re: Problem with DKiAdmin 4.3.3 Com Port Setup - 10/15/08 10:17 AM
What are you trying to connect to? RSSU, RSIU, PIOU?

RSSU=1200 baud
PIOU=300 or 1200 baud(depends on jumper)
RSIU=could be up to 9600 based on programming

If you are trying to connect to a PIOU make sure the jumper on the board is set to TTY not MODEM. Also, are you using a straight through cable?
Posted By: eman Re: Problem with DKiAdmin 4.3.3 Com Port Setup - 10/15/08 10:47 AM
I am not exactly sure what you are asking. I look looked at the card which was installed recently when we upgraded to a PRI in our DK424 unit. I believe the card is a BPTU1A.

I connected before with a loner cable then recieved a cable in the mail with a db9 connector pinouts are 1-Black, brown, yellow, red, orange, green, 7-9 open. with a regular phone line.

Thanks
If you are plugged into the BPTU card, you won't be able to get DKAdmin to work. You have to be plugged into any of the cards that p2ii had listed above. The adapter you got should be a PPTC9. Use a 6 conductor line cord with it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help