atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello all -

Our system is apparently not set for daylight savings time and are required to manually set the clocks back.(upgrading may help)

I (as well as my co-worker) have tried changing the time by using the phone in port 000 and the 652 program (intercom #652), we instead hear a busy signal after dialing. We are able to use other programs just fine on that phone as well.

Is there any reason why this would not work or why we hear the busy tone?

Thanks in advance...

We are using DK3220-SD phones
Strata DK8e, DK14, DK16e, DK40, DK40i, DK280 and DK424 Systems:
TO SET DATE:
(Settings must take place from port 00, which is usually extension 200)
1) Leave the handset on-hook.

2) Press the INT (intercom) or primary DN extension button and press # then dial 651.

3) Dial in the date in the format YYMMDD.

4) Press the REDIAL button to save the settings. Confirmation tone should be provided.

5) Press SPKR.

TO SET TIME:

2) Press the INT (intercom) or primary DN extension button and press # then dial 652.

3) Dial in the time in 24-hour clock format HHMMSS. Enter a leading 0 for single digits.

4) Press the REDIAL button to save the settings. Confirmation tone should be provided.

5) Press SPKR.

TO SET DAY:

2) Press the INT (intercom) or primary DN extension button and press # then dial 653.

3) Dial in the day of week ( 1=Sunday, 2=Monday, 3=Tuesday, 4=Wednesday, 5= Thursday, 6= Friday, 7=Saturday).

5) Press SPKR.
----------------------
Yes - this is what i have been doing. We get stuck at #2 (SET TIME).
Try #402 and make sure you are on port 000
In program 04 you can change any port to be most any extension andd port 000 is the first port of the first extension card.

If you do as SS says and dial [Int] # 4 0 2, you must see in the second line of the display

PHY 000 LOG 000

The other very illogical possibility is that you have a 424 cabinet and an ancient CPU card where you dial [INT] 652 (skipping the # which was not used in the very earliest models of DK280 and DK16 CPUs).
So i found out the receptionist was set to port 000 - Got it all figured out

Thanks for your help guys!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help