atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: freshfitz stratagy ies time issue - 11/13/08 12:24 PM
Has anyones seen an ies in production loose the time?
Posted By: RRino Re: stratagy ies time issue - 11/13/08 12:47 PM
Loose the time altogether as in reverting back to a default time such as noon on Jan 1st 2001 (just an example)? Never seen that. I have however had problems with the time on iES's. You need to first log in to the OS with NetMeeting and set the correct time and time zone there. Then correct, if needed, the time on the Stratagy through Stratagy Admin program. Also remember that each individual mailbox can be set for a different time zone so make sure they are programmed for the correct time zone.
Posted By: freshfitz Re: stratagy ies time issue - 11/13/08 01:06 PM
It's so odd it just doesn't keep up with a normal clock. For instance today you set it at 3:30 well tomorrow at 3:30 it will be a minute off. two weeks at 3:30 it will be 5 min's off 3 weeks from now at 3:30 it will be 10 min's off
Posted By: TadiranTechTexas Re: stratagy ies time issue - 11/13/08 01:26 PM
does the time on OS change?
Posted By: freshfitz Re: stratagy ies time issue - 11/14/08 06:29 AM
Yes
Posted By: TadiranTechTexas Re: stratagy ies time issue - 11/14/08 08:15 AM
If the time on the OS changes I think you are having issues with the motherboard. I can't remember if the battery on the motherboard is changeable or not though.
Posted By: RRino Re: stratagy ies time issue - 11/14/08 12:44 PM
I dont think that battery is changeable. You might have to look into getting it replaced. Hope its under warranty.
Posted By: TadiranTechTexas Re: stratagy ies time issue - 11/14/08 01:44 PM
I didn't think so.. Change the whole puppy out.
Posted By: freshfitz Re: stratagy ies time issue - 11/17/08 03:40 PM
It's going back to Toshiba.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help