atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jabroni138 Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 06:15 AM
Anybody,

I have a CIX 100 system installed in my building, I would like to have the Phone switch to the sorry we are closed voice mail at 5:00 is this possible. I have been reading the E-manager manual and I can only find a section that tells me how to program the system to ring a certain phone at closing. I just want it to automatically switch to the closed voice mail at 5:00. Any help please
Posted By: TadiranTechTexas Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 06:25 AM
Yes, this is possible with the Auto-Scheduling.
Day/Night service. It may be a little confusing if you never did it before. I would suggest getting your vendor to do this the first time and show you then you are good to go on your own if you need to change it later.
Posted By: jabroni138 Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 09:27 AM
When you Say the Day / Night service you are refering to the E-manager software correct.
My service tech told me this would have to be done out side of the Phone system and done on the Voice mail system.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 09:40 AM
How do you switch to the "we are closed" greeting right now?
Posted By: MacOSX Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 09:44 AM
Hi jabroni138 ,

You change where the calls ring with eManager (ie 200, 300, etc.).
You change the message and business hours within VM.

If you haven't done it before, it would probably be best to call your local Toshiba dealer and have them change it. It should all be able to be done remotely.

(sorry phonemeister, I was typing as you were responding! smile )
Posted By: jabroni138 Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 10:14 AM
Phonemeister: We currently dont its always the same recording the tech never set it up to switch.
Posted By: jabroni138 Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 10:18 AM
Tony, good to hear from you, Thanks I guess I will have to spend more money on this system. One question shouldn’t the tech have asked during installation
Posted By: TadiranTechTexas Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 11:06 AM
Yes, When and if you had the meeting on how you wanted the system implemented, that is one of the questions to ask. I know I asked those types of questions all the time.
Posted By: RRino Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 11:09 AM
Typically there should have been a meeting of sorts between you the customer, and the company doing the install to discuss how you wanted the system set up. Techs are not mind readers and there are a million and one ways to set up these new phone systems. What you are asking is an auto schedule done in the vm system. What vm system do you have? Maybe one of the mods here can help you out remotely.
Posted By: MacOSX Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 12:42 PM
Originally posted by jabroni138:
Tony, good to hear from you, Thanks I guess I will have to spend more money on this system. One question shouldn’t the tech have asked during installation
It shouldn't be too much money if you have exactly what you need done detailed for someone, before tehy connect remotely.

But as Travis said, let us know exactly what setup you have : VM, system and phones, and we should be able to tell you what it will take.
Posted By: jabroni138 Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 01:06 PM
We currently have the Perfect Voice pro

thanks guys.
Posted By: juandeva Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 01:52 PM
I am having an issue trying to find out whether or not there is a way to upload a night message into my system. Please let me know if you're aware of any.

Thank you.
Juandeva
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 02:32 PM
Jabroni, do you have Night key?
Posted By: juandeva Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 02:37 PM
yes
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/21/08 04:28 PM
Juan, I was asking Jabroni who had started this thread. You have an entirely different question. Could you please start a new thread about your issue?
Posted By: jabroni138 Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/24/08 05:20 AM
Phonemeister:

Currently I do not think think we have on I will review in E-manager and let you know. Again thank you for taking the time to review this post.
Posted By: jabroni138 Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/24/08 05:22 AM
Just a quick note.
What I would like to happen with this is at 5:00pm I would like the phone mail to switch over to the Night message. Than at 8:00am I would like it to switch back to the Open / Main message.
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/24/08 05:35 AM
PM Sent
Posted By: MacOSX Re: Auto Night Attendant - 11/24/08 08:12 PM
Originally posted by jabroni138:
Just a quick note.
What I would like to happen with this is at 5:00pm I would like the phone mail to switch over to the Night message. Than at 8:00am I would like it to switch back to the Open / Main message.
That is easily done via programming.

BTW, check your inbox, I sent you a PM on the 21st.
smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help