atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: needsomeinfo DKT2020-SD; receiver volume too low - 11/28/08 09:44 AM
We have a DK424i system with DKT2020-SD phones. Outside callers complain that one of our reps doesn't speak loud enough. After checking and swapping her handset, it made no difference.

Is there a way to increase the receiver's mic sensitivity? I read about adjusting the volume control of the speakerphone's mic in the user guide, but no mention of adjusting the receiver's mic.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
One easy way would be to install a headset. These usually all have an adjustable output. While it is possible to pick up the handset and hang it up for each call or program a release button, it is more facilitative to have your dealer install a HHEU2 board in the phone and plug the headset amplifier cord into that.

Program 27 would change the receiver volume but there is no program I know of to change the output volume.

One ?possibility? would be to call Mike Sandman who makes custom handsets and see if he could put a hotter output transmitter in a Toshiba handset. He is a wizard at modifications he is the only one I can think of that MIGHT have a solution. His number is 630-980-7710 and he is near to Chicago, Illinois
Posted By: phonemeister Re: DKT2020-SD; receiver volume too low - 11/30/08 02:55 AM
Try swapping his phone with another known working phone and see if the problem continues.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help