atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: strombergtech CTX 100 Stratagy Flash - 01/07/09 09:36 AM
I have a ctx 100 with a stratagy flash 4 port voicemail brick. I have installed the tone decoder on the ACTU1A and it appears to work just fine, in fact we are using the voicemail which i reloaded with the CTX100 plug and play setup.

The problem is that i can not get the message waiting lamps to work. I have tried setting the VM MW Port to both the hunt group and the individual ports but nothing signals the mw lamp.

Are there any compatability issues with these 2 devices that i am missing here?
Posted By: Voyager Re: CTX 100 Stratagy Flash - 01/07/09 01:10 PM
Should work. Make sure you did the plug 'n play for CTX100 and NOT CTX100s (for SMDI). Check the notification templates in the mailboxes.

Also the VM MW Port should be the HGrp Pilot number. Check the Voice MailPort Data for DTMF Integration. Voice Mail extensions should the HG Pilot number in the DISPLAY DN field in Station Assignments.

Start there and check back.............
Posted By: strombergtech Re: CTX 100 Stratagy Flash - 01/07/09 06:54 PM
The CTX appears to be setup correctly with those settings but maybe it is somthing in the VM. I am using that new windows version of the stratagy admin software which has several tabs per voicemail box. The notify tab for each mailbox shows disabled and there are options for date and time and also type. The types are pickup, normal, relay, disk, urgent and panic.

Is that what you were referring to?

Thanks
Posted By: Voyager Re: CTX 100 Stratagy Flash - 01/07/09 07:05 PM
Do all lines in the box say DISABLED? For the lights to come on one line should say CX100 LIGHT ON and the Method should read W(5,T)#63%E-.
Then you need a LIGHT OFF template as well.
Posted By: strombergtech Re: CTX 100 Stratagy Flash - 01/07/09 07:14 PM
When i go in with the old stratagy admin software i see the templates with a lot of dk and com stuff but no cx. And they do all say disabled.
Posted By: strombergtech Re: CTX 100 Stratagy Flash - 01/08/09 07:55 AM
Voyager, I added in the cx 100 notify templates which were the same ast the DK 16 template. And it worked! Thanks
Posted By: Voyager Re: CTX 100 Stratagy Flash - 01/08/09 08:27 PM
Good. The DTMF notification codes have never really changed....
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help