atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Matt Knight MIPU not accepting Ip address - 05/22/09 07:15 AM
I have just installed a 100 with MIPU card in it for some softipt and several IPT sets. Right now I have it all set up internal IP due to the fact they were not going to have Ip sets access from other locations. They have now decided to use some softipt so I am moving it to a public address.
Has anyone ever ran into the problem of the card not taking a 240 subnet? I called tech support and they said the card thinks the address is invaild even though it might be there really isnt anything that can be done. He told me that it doesn't like subnets over 248. So now I am stuck for an engineer to decide what they ar going to do about this.
Posted By: Dwight Re: MIPU not accepting Ip address - 05/23/09 02:16 PM
Have you tried deleting the card from programming and resetting it up from scratch? Or just program it to an available open slot so you don't have to uninstall the phone extensions that are assigned to that card.

Dwight Jones
www.exordium.net
Posted By: p2ii Re: MIPU not accepting Ip address - 05/26/09 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Dwight:
Have you tried deleting the card from programming and resetting it up from scratch? Or just program it to an available open slot so you don't have to uninstall the phone extensions that are assigned to that card.

Dwight Jones
www.exordium.net
This is the first place I would start.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help