atcomsystems.ca/forum
We have Toshiba dkt2020-sd phones and only 1 of them has this problem with the Vmail button.

This button accesses the [400] voicemail extension. The problem is that if someone else is on 400, this phone will not jump to 401, 402, etc.

I read about a cross copy or station relocation, but I'm not sure how to correct this issue.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Dan
you can do range programing , just look at how the button is programed on a phone that works correctly , and enter the same on the one that doesn't work correctly
How do you look that up? I have been searching for this all day and can't find how to find this info.
program 39
I am sorry to have to ask, but I still don't get it.
I have the book of all the programs, so I have that. What I don't have is the know-how to work it.

Am I right in assuming that the port number is the LOG port of my phone line/ext?

I am not sure what the Code to be entered should be. i can assume this is what I am trying to find out. If that is correct, then do I just do the [Spkr] # PORT [button] to get the code?
If I did this right, the vmail button is supposed to be programmed with #048. I tried to reprogram the phone in questions using #048 and it didn't do anything different.
Dan,

It really would be worth your time to have the local Toshiba dealer come out and make the programming change. It is easy for someone well versed in the system to do... but without experience it may be difficult to get correct. Furthermore you may change other programming unintentionally and cause BIG problems.

I'll send you a PM explaining it a bit further.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help