atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Scott Weber Disable Feature - 07/15/09 05:19 AM
I have a few CIX1200 systems.
If you call an Extension and it starts to ring... you can then press the number 2 button and that oopens up the speaker. Is there a way of disabling this feature for just one station?
Posted By: p2ii Re: Disable Feature - 07/15/09 05:47 AM
In Class of Service disable FB20. This is Handsfree Override.
Posted By: Scott Weber Re: Disable Feature - 07/15/09 08:14 AM
Thanks however I was looking to block a station the station level. This blocks all stations in the class of service from pressing 2 to open another stations speaker.
I need to block the receiving phone from someone openning their speaker.
Posted By: stew1213 Re: Disable Feature - 07/15/09 10:30 AM
change that station to a different class of service and disable FB20 for that class
Posted By: Scott Weber Re: Disable Feature - 07/15/09 01:05 PM
I understand.... however that will stop that station from press 2 to open up other stations speaker. I am not looking for that. I want to stop a station from receiving the an open speaker when someone press the number 2 on their phone
Posted By: p2ii Re: Disable Feature - 07/15/09 06:05 PM
Under station assignments-->dkt tab set the station to tone first and disable handsfree mic. That should do it.
Posted By: Scott Weber Re: Disable Feature - 07/16/09 03:35 AM
Nope that didn't do it. Any other ideas? Thanks for all your help
Posted By: newtecky Re: Disable Feature - 07/16/09 07:30 AM
I'll be the third to say it; Class of service FB 20 will do what you want.

Read the flyover.
Posted By: Scott Weber Re: Disable Feature - 07/16/09 01:16 PM
No that doesn't do it. that stops a station from calling another station and pressing the number 2 to open the speaker.
I am looking for the receiving station to be able to block another station from opening the receiving stations speaker.
Posted By: newtecky Re: Disable Feature - 07/16/09 03:51 PM
Well, I've done it the way you want to do it many times in the past by disabling in COS. The flyover says: "Permission for others to change this phone from ringing to handsfrr answer back".

BUT....

I just tried it on our inhouse system runing 5.25, and another 3.10MK063 system, and they both work the way you said. The COC disables the ability of that station to change other phones to handsfree.

So I don't know what it going on with it because I have done exactly what you want to do several times in the past.
Posted By: Scott Weber Re: Disable Feature - 07/17/09 01:47 AM
yes that does stop a station from changing to handsfree to all stations. However thats not what I am looking for. I want to block a single station from going to handsfree.
Posted By: Scott Weber Re: Disable Feature - 07/17/09 12:53 PM
Thanks for everyones help. Spoke with Toshiba this afternoon. What I am looking for can't be done.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Disable Feature - 07/17/09 01:29 PM
I think the best you can do is to disable the MIC when the station recieves a voice call.
Posted By: Scott Weber Re: Disable Feature - 07/17/09 02:17 PM
yes thats what I am going to do
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help