atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Phoneguy71 New to Toshiba - 08/27/09 07:12 AM
Greetings all. Let me first say, I've never even touched any Toshiba product. And recently had a customer come to us with a Toshiba CTX100 wanting us to take over service on it. Can I get some info on it? I'm assuming from some other posts I've read that SOME programming can be done via phone, but its much better and easier to do via laptop. I believe I read it must be done with software called Emanager?? Can I get this software and or manual free? Relatively easy to program? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: red_ron Re: New to Toshiba - 08/27/09 08:00 AM
All CTX/CIX products can be programmed from the phone however, it will take an seasoned Tech to do this. The seasoned tech will know most if not all the program numbers and feature codes (system/station) to add to the key strips.
That being said, the interface with the CTX/CIX product is eMananger/Network eManager. You will need to get a copy from a Toshiba Dealer or from a kind soul on this forum.
Good luck
Posted By: mj_wald Re: New to Toshiba - 08/27/09 08:02 AM
If they have voice mail, you will need to get the model number for that as well, and get the correct software to manage that.
Posted By: Phoneguy71 Re: New to Toshiba - 08/27/09 12:24 PM
Yes, they do have an "inskin" voicemail.(Forgot to mention that) Its a Stratagy IVP8.
Posted By: delgriffith Re: New to Toshiba - 08/29/09 12:55 PM
Please read your membership agreement. Do not post downloads for anything above User Guides.
Posted By: p2ii Re: New to Toshiba - 08/29/09 06:38 PM
Wow! I doubt that should be up there...
Posted By: MacOSX Re: New to Toshiba - 08/29/09 07:18 PM
P2ii - it shouldn't be there. Thanks to you and Ed, for pointing it out.
Posted By: Voyager Re: New to Toshiba - 08/29/09 08:50 PM
Thanks MAC - I just got the notice. Glad you jumped in.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help