atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Steve Mull LUCA - 01/06/10 06:17 AM
Anyone installed the new LUCA ?
Posted By: SSPhone Re: LUCA - 01/06/10 06:27 AM
We have one on the way should be here late this week. Looking over the I&R manual this looks to be a T3 voicemail. If it is Telrad Techs will have a leg up forsure since the emaGen voicemail is made by T3 also.
Posted By: newtecky Re: LUCA - 01/06/10 07:52 AM
I installed my one and only just before christmas. It has a lot of nice features.

I ended up watching hours of videos on toshiba training site to get to know it better.

Make sure your Net emamager is updated to the latest version first. That took me a while to figure out.
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: LUCA - 01/06/10 09:09 AM
Were did you find the I&R manuals , I couldn't find anything about it on FYI
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: LUCA - 01/06/10 11:13 AM
Found it
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: LUCA - 01/08/10 03:16 PM
Hi newtechy

Did you program a sip uri and password?
Mine is logged on and registered but when you ring the pilot number for the VM HG the screen flashes up "password" and then instantly disconnects the call.
In the system logs it shows no codec selected and it then does a sip BYE command.

I had followed the TUTOR videos and documentation but I am stuck at the moment.
Posted By: Voyager Re: LUCA - 01/08/10 03:52 PM
Ours came in today and was installed on our office CIX40. We just followed the step by step in the I&M. Everything works except the integration. I'll work on that Monday.

I can call the Pilot number and it answers, dial 200 and it blind transfers to 200, then comes back to the auto attendant, not MB200. Also it won't light the MSG light on 200.

Oh well. Monday will be a day of learning.....
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: LUCA - 01/08/10 05:35 PM
There are some webinars that walk you through the integration setup.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: LUCA - 01/08/10 07:06 PM
Yeah I have done them Steve but I am stuck as all the steps covered in the I&M and webinars I have done.
I have upgraded the MIPU to 01_28 and the CIX200 is running MT037
I have also tried on a CIX40 with the same results.
I am going to try my CIX1200 and see if that makes any difference.

Does anyone know how to default the LUCA back to factory defaults??
Posted By: newtecky Re: LUCA - 01/08/10 09:10 PM
No Idea how to default it. I was wondering that myself, especially when it comes to the greetings.

A couple points I found out:

Network Emanager MUST be the latest version so you can program the ports as "VM SIP", not SIP or VM extensions. I don't rember having to do much elses in the extension programming. FB 53 is new.

In the LUCA, if your 1st VM is 401 for example, you enter 401:401:401 in the 1st registry, then same for the rest.

I don't think there was much else in programing the ports. Also in the LUCA resistry page you need to enter the CIX IP and the MIPU IP.

Integration is same as Stratagy VM through the LAN. If you are using this on a CIX-40, remove the GVPH from card assignment so the integration doesn't get screwed up.

Other then that, mine came up right away.It is now up and running at the customer site.

There are hours of webinars if you look under Beta, and I watched most of it. I thought it was kind of interesting, but I like this kind of stuff.

I kind of hope it replaces the Stratagy, after they work out some of the bugs. During testing it did stuff like disconnect a caller when the extension was busy or out of service when SCF was No Answer. Worked fine as Busy/No Answer. Had a bit of trouble using POP3 with Outlook, but fine with IMAP. I also could not add new "Roles", but could only modify the existing one, plus a couple other things I already talk to Toshiba about.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: LUCA - 01/09/10 12:31 AM
I have NeM v5.20B10 and MT037 on the system, the mipu is 01_28 and I did everything as the I&M

I will have to wait until Tosh Tech Support get back to me from Japan as we cannot get support from TAIS.

I will have to check the version I have been supplied when I get back into the office.

Carl
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: LUCA - 01/11/10 01:15 PM
I have now installed it onto a CIX40, CIX100 and CIX200 with the same results it answers the call then flashes up password and clears down in the blink of an eye.

I suspect it might be an A-Law Mu-Law thing as I have double/triple checked the programming to the I&M and also the webinars.

Still waiting for TSP to get back to me with an answer to the log files that have been sent.

I will keep you updated on the result.
Posted By: Voyager Re: LUCA - 01/11/10 02:55 PM
Newtecky was on the money. Removed GVPH and the LUCA is working perfectly!
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: LUCA - 01/12/10 07:02 PM
OK Guys

The supported codec's were set incorrectly for a system running in A-Law should have been 0 8 instead of just 0
This is found under LUCA Web Configuration Registry/Voip/Supported Codec's
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help