atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Drevaen CTX/CIX amds lockup - 01/27/10 06:05 AM
Hi all,

I've been working with CTX / CIX since it's very beginning and this problem is always unsolved.

We have a lot of customers that we program/modify remotely. From time to time, the AMDS stops working and we have to do a system restart to make it work again. I was told to use the LOG OFF button in Network Emanager in order to avoid that but, it still happens.

Do you guys have some kind of trick?

Thanks

Mark
Technical Director
www.resotel.net
Posted By: newtecky Re: CTX/CIX amds lockup - 01/27/10 11:32 AM
Does the modem answer but the emanager won't connect? This is the same problem where the admin port would lockup. I have seen this almost always when connected to a Stratagy ES or an IES.

I have heard about logging out instead of exiting the browser on emanager, but I am sure that this will not change anything. It will still lock at some point. I have never seen a system with an IVP8 lockup like this so it has something to do with the LAN SMDI integration with the Stratagy system.

The only good fix is to update the software to the latest version. For the older processor, this would be 3.10MK063.

If the modem does not even answer, then it is a different problem. I have seen this go bad after some time.
Posted By: Drevaen Re: CTX/CIX amds lockup - 01/28/10 05:14 AM
The modem simply does not answer. If you dial #19, it doesn't do nothing. After a system restart, it's ok. It does it even with MT035 rel 5. Im sure it's not a software issue.
Would be great to have a program or a button to reset the modem.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help