atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ricardo-usa toshiba voicemail problem - 02/23/10 06:54 AM
hi i just get yesterday toshiba phone system
M# CHSU40A2 - strata, so when all my line get busy. if i have customer try call me he gonna get busy line. i want when i got all the lines busy. to go direct to voicemail. well the guy sell to me this system say is not possible. is true? right now for me looks like home phone. what i do?
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: toshiba voicemail problem - 02/23/10 06:58 AM
If there are no CO lines available for the call to come in on they will get a busy.
Posted By: ricardo-usa Re: toshiba voicemail problem - 02/23/10 07:08 AM
im sorry what you mean CO line?
so i gonna need buy i voicemail system or have kind system all one unit?. because if i have 3 or 4 small office this system maybe gonna work nice, because i can transfer the call, but all my phone same room, looks little bit supid have phone system like that
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: toshiba voicemail problem - 02/23/10 07:18 AM
CO Line= incoming and outgoing telephone number
Posted By: ricardo-usa Re: toshiba voicemail problem - 02/23/10 07:28 AM
thank you steve, so what i do? change system for someone support voicemail?
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: toshiba voicemail problem - 02/23/10 07:31 AM
There is no phone system with voicemail that can do what you want,The only way you can have it to where if all lines are busy and call go to voicemail is to get voicemail from your dialtone provider and have them set it up to go to there voicemail on a busy.
Posted By: fonemanlee Re: toshiba voicemail problem - 02/23/10 07:34 AM
The system supports voice mail, but if all your lines are busy, the voice mail in the system will never get the call. With all lines busy, the call can not get to the phone system. If this isn't clear, you may need an experienced technician.
Posted By: ricardo-usa Re: toshiba voicemail problem - 02/23/10 07:50 AM
its clear, i gonna look for voicemail provider. thank you very much
Posted By: newtecky Re: toshiba voicemail problem - 02/25/10 12:12 AM
I have heard this a few times. Most people get it after an explanation or 2, but I remember one time trying to explain the same thing to a customer for somewhere close to an hour. I was about to take out a note pad and draw pictures.
Posted By: RRino Re: toshiba voicemail problem - 02/25/10 06:56 AM
A picture is worth a thousand words. Sometimes thats what it takes to get people to understand.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help