atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: pincerpal iES 16 Voicemail - 03/18/10 05:24 AM
Good Morning Everyone:
This is an ongoing issue with the iES16 voicemail. The phone system is a CIX670. The problem is when a user is checking voicemail messages, an outside call will ring in and disconnect this user from his/her mailbox.This happens across the system sporadically. It can happen to any user across the system. It follows no pattern. I have been going onsite and deleting the problem mailboxes and re-creating them. The problem will go away for a week or two then come back again. I have also tried moving the extension to other ports on system, and re-creating users' extension and mailbox. This solves problem temporarily. I reported this problem to Toshiba, but no definate answers.
Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance
p
Posted By: pincerpal Re: iES 16 Voicemail - 03/18/10 05:28 AM
This also happens when an outside call rings into another extension on the system. For example, if user 229 is checking their messages and a call rings into extension 223, user 229 gets knocked out. This will also happen on intercom calls. Eg. 229 is checking messages, 222 calls 223 and 229 gets knocked out of voicemail.
Posted By: abarmin Re: iES 16 Voicemail - 03/18/10 09:42 AM
Are all of the extensions that are affected on the same station card? If so, I would try swapping the station card.
Posted By: pincerpal Re: iES 16 Voicemail - 03/18/10 09:51 AM
Thank You for your quick response. The problem extensions have been moved to different cards on master system and to different cards in expansion cabinets. Problem will go away when you move ports and delete/re-create voicemail boxes, then return days to weeks later on same or other extensions...
Posted By: phonemeister Re: iES 16 Voicemail - 03/18/10 11:30 AM
PM'd you.
Posted By: pincerpal Re: iES 16 Voicemail - 03/18/10 11:52 AM
Thank You Phonemeister. This is something I have not tried. Will check the pbx disconnect tone settings next time onsite and report back with results.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help