atcomsystems.ca/forum
Trying to get ext. 243's voice mail to pick up on a second DID being sent to the phone.

Ext. 243 has 0243 going to it now and after 3 rings the voice mail picks up. The person that had 3435 pointed at it is no longer with the company so I am sending that DID to ext. 243 as well.

Only thing is when I call it, now that I changed it in program 309 using dialing digits, all it does is ring, and after 1 min. and 12 sec's a message from the CLEC plays "the person you are trying to reach is not picking up" are something like that.

Any help would be great!
You already posted this same question , why post it again ???????? I deleted your other post. Please only post a question once!
Try deleting the 3435 entry from program 309 and re-entering it.
Found problem. ext 203 had ringing on it as well. Took ringing off of 203 and all is good
Am I missing something? How do you assign a DID with Dialing Digits to an extensiion and have a second extension ring, and cause the first extension to ignore system call forwarding. Using Pooled line or GCO keys? It still should follow call forwarding of the destination in dialing digits.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help