atcomsystems.ca/forum
Thanks in advance for your assistance, i have been out of the phone system arena for awhile. I have a supervisor of a call center that doesn't have voice mail setup. When someone internal calls her extension and she does not answer, after several rings the call forwards automatically to an agent that is logged into the ques. Is there a way disable this feature for internal calls?
Oh yeah, i have a Toshiba CIX 670 with Strata ACD
Originally posted by needs-toshiba-help:
Thanks in advance for your assistance, i have been out of the phone system arena for awhile. I have a supervisor of a call center that doesn't have voice mail setup. When someone internal calls her extension and she does not answer, after several rings the call forwards automatically to an agent that is logged into the ques. Is there a way disable this feature for internal calls?
does the supervisor have a call forward set to divert to the ACD pilot? if so then dial #6051 to cancel the divert.

If they have a system call forward template set you can dial #621 to disable the system call forward.
I found the issue 10 minutes before your post Carl. It was a system call forward template, they had done some desk changing prior to my arrival and that was it. Thanks!
Does anyone know if you can set different system call forwards for internal and external calls? I would like for them to be handled differently.

Thanks!
In the system call forward template you can specify a different destination for CO/DID/Tie/Ring Transfer/Internal calls and also day1/day2/night.
Check out program 500
Thanks!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help