atcomsystems.ca/forum
This has me so lost. I have an ivp8 in a ctx100 with regular copper lines from verizon. I pulled line 7 out of the auto attendant cause they want to use this for a second company. Setup a phantom on 200 phantom 550. I call line 7 from my cell and a land line and it rings phantom 550 on ext 200 in stratagy I see it ring answer and record but the line continues to ring when I call it I never hear voice mail. I tried a phantom and a multi-call group same thing I see VM answer but I never hear VM when i call. It does work when I set it to ring right to VM and it does work when I set it to ring a direct ext. I tried this on 3 of the 7 lines and same thing. Also when I try it on a line in the middle of the hunt group, The line rings vm answers then my call hunts to the next line in the hunt group. Any ideas am I missing some Timing issue?
Do you want it to go directly to the voicemail or ring the phones then call forward to voicemail?

If you want it to ring directly to voicemail to a different voicemail box I would use a Pilot DN.

Otherwise I would think that call forwarding is not setup correctly.

I don't know why you would see it pickup, unless someone else called on a different line while you were testing.
How do you see it ring, answer and record? Individual line buttons programmed on a DKT, PhDN LED on the DKT, RCOU line status light, IVP8 channel status light, or vmail admin software?
How many ports are activated on the IVP8?
Is line 7 part of the hunt group?
How did you program it to ring? DIT'd to the phantom or MCG?
IN vm admin software I see the port ring, answer greeting, record but it continues to ring on my end.
6 ports activated in the ivp8
I tried to DIT both the multiple call group and the phantom. The only way to get vm to answer is DIT a direct extension 200,201 etc or the vm pilot which I have set at 850 ports are 801-806.
Maybe it was a voltage issue from the CO cause I didn't change anything and now it's working
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help