atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bk914 DK 280 Call Forwarding - 06/15/10 10:22 AM
Hi all,

I am running the Toshiba DK280 with Toshiba DKT2020 phones. I have been trying all morning to get the call forwarding feature to work; however, my call gets bounced back to the operator before it gets forwarded.. at least that is what I think is happening.. I am setting forward by using int. #670 according to what i have read this will forward to speed dial 49
please advise on the best and easest way to use call forwarding on this system

i really appreciate your help
Posted By: jborne Re: DK 280 Call Forwarding - 06/15/10 10:28 AM
Do you have it set to dial 9 for an outside line? If so, you may need to put 9+number.
Posted By: BobRobert Re: DK 280 Call Forwarding - 06/15/10 10:51 AM
Where are you trying to call forward the call to? An outside number? You cannot call forward external a transfered call on the DK280. The only calls that can be forwared to an outside number are calls that only ring on one phone and that phone is forwarded externally.
Posted By: bk914 Re: DK 280 Call Forwarding - 06/15/10 11:23 AM
Yes it is an outside number. So the #670 only works when I call that phone directly. Is there any way to transfer to an extension then have that phone call the remote number?
To give you a little backgtround we are trying to add a remote worker seamlessly to our phone systems at minimal cost and reconfiguration of the system
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help