atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cix noob Direct Trans. on CTX 100 - 09/02/10 07:45 AM
I'm trying to set up a button so a caller can be sent to an extensions v/m box without ringing the DN (and without the DN in DND). They don’t really use their v/m for anything other than a answering machine at night so i don’t have the v/m ID codes set and no forwarding either.

The owner is a person that vows to never have a machine answer his phone. But now he is out after a surgery for 2 weeks and would like for a machine to answer his calls smile I guess i could set the forwarding on his extension to DND and place his DN in DND mode, but i would like a more permanent approach if possible. Thank you in advance
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: Direct Trans. on CTX 100 - 09/02/10 07:54 AM
set it up as a one touch , and program it as cnf/trn #407, you also need to make sure that in program 579 FB 16 that you hav3 the voicemail pilot number. To use it press the trans to VM button, enter the extension to send it to then #
Posted By: cix noob Re: Direct Trans. on CTX 100 - 09/02/10 08:24 AM
Thank you Steve, if I am only going to use this for one extension can I put the rest of that in the one touch button dial string? That way they can just hit a button and hang up.
Posted By: RRino Re: Direct Trans. on CTX 100 - 09/02/10 08:43 AM
Ya you should be able to program that all as a one touch. Cnf/Trn#407xxx#
Posted By: cix noob Re: Direct Trans. on CTX 100 - 09/02/10 08:49 AM
Thanks have a great Labor Day weekend!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help