atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Neil Hes SD CARD - 10/08/10 02:26 PM
Just did a search on SD cards and from the forum i see you can only use a 1 gig after a few years of good service my 1 gig has decided to stop working and as seems to be the problem world wide you cannot get a one gig i have googled nothing story been that it is a waste of time to make 1 gig and looks like the 2 gig is going the same way what now i have a 2 gig sandisk it does not work tryed to create files on pc but keeps on telling me when i back up failed i belive if the led light flashes non stop then the processor is not reading card.Is there any way you can format a 2 gig to look like a 1 gig not sure any suggestions how you can get a 2 gig card to work any brand i have a scandisk think Toshiba need to work on this problem
Posted By: RRino Re: SD CARD - 10/11/10 11:39 AM
I had this problem not too long ago and after checking a thousand different places around town, I eventually found one in a camera shop.
Posted By: WiringSolutions Re: SD CARD - 10/21/10 06:43 PM
We are having trouble finding them in these parts too, seems there are lots on e-bay but they will dry up eventually too.

Would seem to me like Toshiba should be addressing this issue to allow for any size card as even the 2gb cards will get used up.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: SD CARD - 10/21/10 09:56 PM
I have 300 in stock here in Australia for our dealers smile
Posted By: Neil Hes Re: SD CARD - 10/26/10 07:42 AM
Thanks every one found two at a local camara shop
Posted By: Chris Rich Re: SD CARD - 10/28/10 09:41 AM
Oooh this thread should almost be a sticky.

Is there any backup process needed for the current card? What's lost when the card dies and gets replaced?
Posted By: drhoser Re: SD CARD - 10/29/10 08:22 AM
I am 95% certain I have used a 4gb Sandisk card on a CIX 100 with no ill effects. I did format it on the pc and load it with a config file. Backs up fine.
Posted By: Chris Rich Re: SD CARD - 11/11/10 03:53 PM
Can the card be backed up on a PC?

(I'm just realizing I've never tried to make an ISO of an SD card)
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: SD CARD - 11/11/10 04:58 PM
once you have backed up the system onto the SD card you can remove it and copy all the data or just the DEFAULT.DAT file onto your PC.

or you can just transfer the file from the SD card onto your hard disk using the SM/SD program page.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help