atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Toolie CTX100 PRI - no audio! - 12/20/10 03:30 PM
I just installed a PRI into a CTX100. Went through the configuration of the programs specified in the manual, and I think I have everything set up.

Had the provider fire up the circuit - and I can make and receive calls, I just don't get any audio.

I assume I must have missed or messed something with a B-channel setting, but I don't see it.

Any suggestions of where to look would be most appreciated.

Also, any chance the card could have a problem? I doubt it - but it is a used card.

Thanks for any insights anyone can provide. I have limited experience with the Toshiba, so I seem to spend a lot of time chasing my tail on these things........
The PRI setup is in the help section of eManager.

Did you look there for missed steps?
Posted By: phonemeister Re: CTX100 PRI - no audio! - 12/20/10 11:55 PM
Hold the reset button on the PRI card for 5 seconds and make sure the PRI card is in an odd-numbered slot, slot 103 preferably.
Posted By: Jas0nmack Re: CTX100 PRI - no audio! - 12/21/10 07:00 AM
I work for a non-profit and I'm a Toshiba DIY'er and had the same issue when trying to install and configure a CIX100 with PRI for the first time.

Under:
System
System Data
Field 21 (Primary Clock) put the slot of your PRI card. For example mine is 010301

Hopefully this will fix you up.

I came here to post about a PRI problem our MD office is having. They have DK424 + RPTU + Contact DK and when people hang up in the middle of a message on the Contact DK it doesn't hang up and has a busy signal for the remanded of the allotted time for the message but if you press (any key when you're finished) it hangs up just fine. Our VM card gets full every 3 days now.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: CTX100 PRI - no audio! - 12/21/10 10:42 AM
Check prog 31 LED 15 should be on for all vm ports.
Posted By: sam6518 Re: CTX100 PRI - no audio! - 12/27/10 03:35 PM
On a few occasions, I have experienced either one way audio, or no audio on PRI with CIX100 and CIX670. I believe this is caused by a momentary outage from the carrier, and for some reason the D channel renegotiates, but the B channels do not carry audio.

Usually a reset of the PRI card as phonemeister suggested has cleared my issues, however I did have another issue the other day (CIX 100 running 3.1 MK043): the customer could hear just fine, until they would build a conference call with 2 outside callers. When this was done, they would see on the display "CHG 1 + CHG 1", and the two remote parties could hear each other, but neither could communicate with the Toshiba user who built the conf call. A reset of the PRI card did NOT clear the issue, however a reboot of the system did.

Hope this helps,

Sam
Posted By: Toolie Re: CTX100 PRI - no audio! - 12/28/10 05:07 AM
In my case, the card reset did the trick. The circuit has been up and running and solid for a week now.

Made the cut on the 23rd, and was out there yesterday morning to assist staff just in case. (They had been closed for the Holiday when I did the cut) Except for struggling with the concept of dialing "9" for an outside line :rolleyes: , things went just fine!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help