atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: pkley Stratagy VM Manager & Windows 7 - 01/17/11 09:34 AM
I could have sworn I had it working for a bit at least thru the WindowsXP VM, but now it's not.
I can do remotes but not local. I've mapped the serial port from the VM but I get no response from the voicemails.
Anybody gotten it working natively in Win 7?
Posted By: Voyager Re: Stratagy VM Manager & Windows 7 - 01/17/11 01:01 PM
I don't have any trouble at all. Are you using a USB/serial adapter? I have a db9 built into my Latitude.
Posted By: pkley Re: Stratagy VM Manager & Windows 7 - 01/18/11 08:59 AM
Yes, unfortunately using a USB adaptor. What is bizarre is that it was working in the XP mode with UAdmin for local stuff and it would work for remotes. Now it's not working for anything!
Posted By: Ben Weeks Re: Stratagy VM Manager & Windows 7 - 01/19/11 01:38 PM
I've not had any problems using Stratagy VM manager on Windows 7 Pro on my Dell Latitude E5400 with an ATEN USB serial adapter.

What version of the VM manager software are you using? The reason I ask is that (for me at least) product version 1.7 (file version 1.7.0.0) seems to be working well.

One other thing that I noticed was that I had some problems if the USB adapter was mapped to any com ports other than COM1 or COM2. I've set mine to COM2 and it (seems) to work well.
Posted By: Swiney52 Re: Stratagy VM Manager & Windows 7 - 01/25/11 02:19 PM
I have had this working and havn't had any problems. You just have to be sure that you always use the same usb port after you map it to be COM1 or COM2
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help