atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: xloner12 Hunt Group setup Toshiba Strata CIX-100 - 04/20/11 07:45 AM
I'm Trying to setup a Hunt group for my Toshiba Strata CIX-100.

I'm in program 209 Hunt Groups.
I created a random pilot number 2332
Set Hunt Method to Distributed
I set 05 Pilot No. SCFwd to 2
I also created a voice mail for 2332

I added two people to the hunt group for now ext 2218 and 1993
The Hunt group will ring both of these numbers in order but then when it overflows it goes to our main line greeting instead of the voice mail for 2332. Do I have to tell it to go to voice mail in the system call foward template program 500?

If so how do I tell it voice mail as opposed to ringing the extension again?

I apologize for my lack of knowledge as I am new to this system, I apperciate all help that is given smile
Yes, you have to complete the system call forward template for template 2 and tell it to forward to voicemail.
Posted By: xloner12 Re: Hunt Group setup Toshiba Strata CIX-100 - 04/20/11 09:26 AM
So thats my question, on the system call forward template how do you tell it to go to voice mail? When I put in our extension for auto attendant 850 it goes to the main line directory prompt and not to voice mail.

Also all the UCD features on the hunt grou are grayed out as well as the options to turn them on in the class of service program. Is this because the CTX100 system needs an addon for this?
You can't specify a follow-on id to the CF for a hunt group. You should use multiple call group instead which will allow you to specify what mailbox to go to. The UCD feature is available on the CIX with release 4 or higher.
Posted By: xloner12 Re: Hunt Group setup Toshiba Strata CIX-100 - 04/20/11 11:10 AM
We have 5 people that we eventually want to have setup on the system to have it ring one at a time at each station. I don't think MCG does that?

So with a Hunt Group we just can't have it roll to a voice mail then?

Also we have emanager cix 5.2 yet the 4 options for UCD are all grayed out.
In practice, having a call hunt one-at-a-time to 5 phones would only keep the caller waiting for someone to answer, and finally wind up in voicemail. Just not a good idea. Use the multiple call group and put these phones in groups of ringing. You have two delay options and you can have it answered by a particular mailbox. As far as the UCD is concerned, the processor's version must be release 4 or above.
Posted By: xloner12 Re: Hunt Group setup Toshiba Strata CIX-100 - 04/20/11 01:07 PM
Thanks I apperciate all the help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help