atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Cidknee Partk n Page - 06/02/11 06:19 AM
Hi Guys,

Noob here, both to the site and to Toshiba.
I have a customer who wants me to make a button on her phone that will play a prerecorded message to other phones in the office.
Anyone got any clue? Ive tried Google, and Ive tried the manuals and even Toshiba with very little help.

I'm stumped. Any ideas would be great.
Posted By: fonemanlee Re: Partk n Page - 06/02/11 08:22 AM
PM sent
Posted By: fonemanlee Re: Partk n Page - 06/02/11 08:29 AM
PM sent
Posted By: Cidknee Re: Partk n Page - 06/06/11 01:20 PM
so nobody has any ideas on how to make this button?
Posted By: newtecky Re: Partk n Page - 06/06/11 06:51 PM
The PM had no infor?

The only way I could imagine that this would work is with a voicemail system, since there is no way the Toshiba system coiuld play or record any messages.

You did not say if this was a DK or a CIX system. I could assume that if you ar new, that you are working on a CIX. Either way it would not matter. The important item would be the voicemial.

This setup is a bit beyond what the system is capable of doing. I am sure there devices that would do what you want. But if I really had to do it, it would involve creating a voicemail box with the pre-recoded greeting in greeting one, then doing some Token programing that would execute when called with something like this in the extension field;
@#30,P(G1)-G(999)
Not sure if this would work. A long time ago I created a voicemail Park and page that would announce the persons name over the page, and then park the caller on their extension.
Posted By: Cidknee Re: Partk n Page - 06/07/11 12:23 PM
yeah thats pretty much what I got from toshiba. Token programming. Sorry they do have a CIX, sorry many many things going on here. This is just one of my crazy will it work projects.

Thanks everyone!
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help