atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tmeier Analog ringing CTX 100 - 06/16/11 08:36 AM
I finally got emanager working. I have a CTX100 and im hooking up a standard analog cordless phone to the RSTU. All the DKTs are ringing fine. Is it possible to make this ring while all the DKTs are ringing? These are POTS lines also. :banana:
Posted By: Ben Holmes Re: Analog ringing CTX 100 - 06/16/11 09:53 AM
DIT the CO lines to the RSTU Extension. This should do the trick.
Posted By: tmeier Re: Analog ringing CTX 100 - 06/16/11 11:19 AM
Thank you, I will try it! :db:
Posted By: newtecky Re: Analog ringing CTX 100 - 06/16/11 04:52 PM
Or use multiple call groups. DIT to the analog ext will work. All the DKTs with line keys set to ring will ring. Then the call follows the analog phones call forwarding.
Posted By: Ottersnose Re: Analog ringing CTX 100 - 06/21/11 05:00 AM
A glitch on analogue trunks on ctx allowed you to set individual trunk appearance and ringing on keyphones but set dialling digits to an analogue extension number in trunk assignments and both would ring which is great if you only need 1 analogue extn ringing with the DKT's.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Analog ringing CTX 100 - 06/21/11 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Ottersnose:
A glitch on analogue trunks on ctx allowed you to set individual trunk appearance and ringing on keyphones but set dialling digits to an analogue extension number in trunk assignments and both would ring which is great if you only need 1 analogue extn ringing with the DKT's.
Newtecky's had already mentioned this. It's not a glitch. You were able to do it this way since version 1 software.
Posted By: Ottersnose Re: Analog ringing CTX 100 - 06/22/11 03:27 AM
I called it a glitch because it was never officially acknowledged as a feature by Tosh in the UK. I failed to read Newtecky's post properly frown
Posted By: tmeier Re: Analog ringing CTX 100 - 06/22/11 08:47 AM
Thanks all! The DIT worked fine, I only had 1 analog cordless. Now I just have to fugure out the dial 9.
Posted By: tmeier Re: Analog ringing CTX 100 - 06/22/11 08:48 AM
Thanks all! The DIT worked fine, I only had 1 analog cordless. Now I just have to fugure out the dial 9.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help