Posted By: spyder1125 CTX 100 - setup 2 greetings - 07/12/11 02:28 PM
Have a CTX100 system - ACTU2A v.1F
With:
ADKU1
BIPU-M2A
IVP8
RCOU3

Questions concerning the expansion of this system are:

1. We currently have 2 IP phones on this system, based on the cards that I gave you, will this system support 2 more additional IP phones? If so, which newest model numbers?

2. We currently have a greeting play when dialing the main phone number in this system, and when the user dials 0, it rings all phones. There is a new department, and we would like to add a new phone line, and have a separate greeting play under that new number, and also when dialing 0 under that number it dials select phone extensions. Or as an alternative, change the greetings so when pressing 1, it rings one set of extensions, and pressing 2, rings another group of extensions. Possible?

3. In regards to adding a new phone line, does the system have the capacity to do it. See the picture here: I think it has to do with the RCOU3 card, but I don't know if it is full, or is available. Is there an expansion card available to connect into this card, notice there are no more available free slots in this cabinet.

Thank you kindly!

[Linked Image from i55.tinypic.com]
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: CTX 100 - setup 2 greetings - 07/12/11 03:19 PM
Answers:
1. Yes the BIPUM supports 16 IP handsets IPT2010 or IPT2020 would be the best option for that IP card. Don't forget the system comes with 32 port licenses as default and you will have used 22 so far.

2. Yes The AA mailbox has a menu 1 that must be going to a mialbox that is transferring to a MCG or PhDN key on all handsets. You can add an option 2 to do the same to the new department or create a new AA mailbox for the new phone number and have its own greeting with the option 0 to go to the new department.

3. The RCOU card supports 4 PSTN/analogue lines and can be fitted with a RCOS card to increase this by another 4 lines.

For answers 1,2 and 3 there will be some programmng required so a trained engineer is required to do this on the VM/AA and the system programming.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help