atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: KaneB Strata CHSUB112A2 - 07/14/11 11:17 AM
We have a Toshiba Strata CHSUB112A2 here at work. It has always been trouble free. Once, our phones all went dead and I found it was a problem with the UPS that it is plugged into not the phone system itself. We had a power outage yesterday and when I came in today, the phones were all dead. But to my dismay, the UPS is still on and both of the lights on the Strata are lit. Is there some type of fuse or circuit breaker that I might be able to locate? Or, is this a problem for a professional?
Posted By: BobRobert Re: Strata CHSUB112A2 - 07/14/11 11:47 AM
There are both fuses and circuit breakers in the power supply.
A service call to your dealer might not be a bad idea since these are located in tight quarters along with the 120VAC supply voltage and they would be familiar with their location.
Posted By: KaneB Re: Strata CHSUB112A2 - 07/14/11 11:54 AM
Thank you for the information. I might break-out my DVOM and see what I can figure out. Then when I figure out that I am in over my head, I will call the dealer. But, it is good to know that I might be on the right track with the power supply.
Posted By: KaneB Re: Strata CHSUB112A2 - 07/15/11 12:03 PM
Well, that was easy enough. Just took the top off and there are two 24V circuit breakers right there in the power supply.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help