atcomsystems.ca/forum
I had a earlier thread where i learned the steps to get SIP up and working. Now I am trying to get it working externally.

I am working with Bria and X-Lite on a CIX670, both connect great internally and both connect externally when a VPN is running. But externally with no VPN I get a 407. I have multiple external IP5000 phones working find pointing to the external IPU IP address, i am not sure what i am missing for the SIP connection.....ideas?

Just in case here is my other thread on how to get it working internally https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/11/t/004840.html
Have you tried to connect a real SIP handset to the MIPU card or just a SIP softphone?
Originally posted by Carlos#1:
Have you tried to connect a real SIP handset to the MIPU card or just a SIP softphone?
Just working with softphones right now. I have to get my hands on some hardware but want to make sure it works before investing.

Again they both work great internally and the Toshiba IP5000 work fine inside and out, aside from disconnects sometimes.
What version of MIPU firmware are you running?
The latest is MIPU 02_08

I will have to give it a go here with my xLite on my public card.

I have WIP5000 and Polycom IP330 SIP to test with also.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help