atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Alvaphonepro DK 280 backup - 08/06/11 05:36 PM
I had a DK 280 RCTU/D processor drop it's programming. The backup battery checked out ok, so I defaulted the processor and after 2 solid days of programming I finally have it back to the way it was. What is involved in backing up the processor to a PC. Hardware-software etc.. I have a PIOU installed if that helps. Thanks as usual!! Drew
Posted By: KENB Re: DK 280 backup - 08/06/11 06:23 PM
I know of 2 sets of toshiba software to do it ,I forget the exact nomenclature.

There are also several independent soft ware programs aailable .

Im sure someone will pop in with recommendations

Is there a modem on the PIOU either look its a card about 1 sq inch plugged on to piou or dial icm #19 and see if you get a modem tone. The
modem will give you remote access ,and you can plug a lap top into piou using program switches.

you will need to do some programming in 77 at least.

Im thinking lookin 03 to see how piou is assigned.

Again there will be someone with more knowledge
then I adding .
Posted By: Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie Re: DK 280 backup - 08/06/11 08:48 PM
In former days you needed an expensive dongle for the software program to copy the programming but now you can get it for free from the Toshiba site if you are an authorized dealer.

Maybe someone can send it to you.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: DK 280 backup - 08/06/11 08:52 PM
DK Admin is what you will need along with a 6-conductor line cord and a PPTC-9 adapter. Set for 1200,7,E,1.
Posted By: Alvaphonepro Re: DK 280 backup - 08/07/11 08:20 AM
I have a PPTC-9 adaptor and 6 cond. line-cord for SMDR onsite already.. DK Admin is software correct? Where can it be purchased? Thanks for the input.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help