atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Phil DK40i with Flash VM - 08/29/11 10:49 AM
This is an expanded 40i with a 4 port Flash brick for voice mail. All works well, except when the voice mail has to notify a phone that it has a message. There is no port 4 usage at all. It is programmed with an extension number, but nothing is ever sent out. The message waiting lights DO operate, because I have set them froom another phone, and then deleted it. The tokens in the notify tab are, I believe, set correctly, but, then again, I might be wrong about that. It has been tooooo long since I worked on one of these!! Please if you have any ideas, let me know!! Thank you in advance.
Posted By: Toner Re: DK40i with Flash VM - 08/29/11 12:04 PM
Does port 4 work - can you plug in a butt set and light a MWI yourself? Might have to reboot the mail as well...
Posted By: Phil Re: DK40i with Flash VM - 08/29/11 01:28 PM
Hmm - did not think of that. But the first thing I did when I got on site was to re-boot the VM. Port one was lit solid (for a long time), and the VM would not answer. So I pulled the plug for about 15 seconds, and re-inserted it. Came up fine! But I did not try each of the ports to see if they worked. I will do that next time I go on site. Thanks!!
Posted By: Phil Re: DK40i with Flash VM - 09/19/11 11:50 AM
Turned out to be the K5RCU2A - DTMF Receiver! Thanks to Phonemeister!!!! :bow:
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help