atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: familyinc DK40i Set CO line to ring certain stations - 09/28/11 12:10 PM
Hello.

My organization has DK40i with Stratagy Flash VM. Right now we have 4 CO lines that all ring to station 000. I would like to make it so that the fourth CO line rings two other stations and is not usable by any other station.

Right now my plan is:
Program 81 to stop 000 from ringing on CO4, and add ringing on other two stations

Currently all stations have a flexible button assigned for CO4, so I will remove that assignment on all except the two stations I want to have access (Program 39)

So two questions. Am I missing anything? and, How can I go about making it so that when CO4 goes unanswered, it forwards straight to a specific VM box?

Thanks for any help.
I think I've answered at least one of my own questions, but I'm not quite sure about one specific.

The two stations I want to ring are 001 and 004.

If I use Prg 81 to set both 001 and 004 to ring immediately, can station 001 be set to ring in delay1 (Prg 82) for use in conjunction with Prg *80 (light LED 02) so that it forwards to 001's VMID?
You'll want to use *81, not *80. In *81, enter 004 for the line number and enter 001 for the data.
Thanks very much.

I thought of one other thing I forgot. I will need to change it so that that CO line isn't selected when someone dials for an outside line. Where should I look for this?

It would also be nice, but not necessary, if I could change it so 001 and 004 default to that line when they go off hook. I don't have the manual in front of me ATM, but I'm fairly sure I've done this before.
Don't give them an appearance of line 4 and take line 4 out of the 00 group in prog 16.
Great! Thanks again.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help