atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dbrassfield CTX100 Off hook to co line - 10/03/11 07:05 PM
I have a ctx 100 and the customer want's to go off hook to a co line, I changed off hook selection from dn to co line. The problem is the system goes off hook to all co line's starting with line 1 and going to line 5. Line's 4 & 5 are in a seperate outgoing group and are for incoming only, they want to be able to access them for a emergency calls, but not be in the off hook selection. Does anyone know how to take line's 4 and 5 out of the off hook selection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Ben Holmes Re: CTX100 Off hook to co line - 10/04/11 08:52 AM
Create another OLG, and place line's 4 & 5 in the new OLG.
Posted By: dbrassfield Re: CTX100 Off hook to co line - 10/04/11 01:20 PM
The lines are already in a seperate outgoing line group. lines 1 thru 3 are in olg 1 and lines 4 and 5 are in olg 10. Or do I need to put lines 4 and 5 in another outgoing group. Is there a place where I can tell the system what line groups to use for off hook selection ?.
Posted By: newtecky Re: CTX100 Off hook to co line - 10/04/11 05:51 PM
Offhook preference to CO will start with the bottom CO key and go up. You could go to the key assignments and disable Outgoing permissions for those lines. Then they could not call out on those lines evenif they directly select them.
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: CTX100 Off hook to co line - 10/06/11 12:48 PM
Are you running R3.1 CTX or R5 CIX as it makes a difference as to what program you use for off hook preference?

Did you try using ringdown and creating a new access code to the line group and setting a 0 sec delay?

Are you doing it from DKT or SLT extensions?
Posted By: newtecky Re: CTX100 Off hook to co line - 10/06/11 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Carlos#1:

Did you try using ringdown and creating a new access code to the line group and setting a 0 sec delay?

I tried that once so the DKT phone would line other then line 1. It messed up the MSG button.
Posted By: dbrassfield Re: CTX100 Off hook to co line - 10/07/11 12:08 PM
Its 3.1 s/w, but in themeantime I talked the customer into dialing a "9" first, which only grabs lines 1-3. Thanks for the help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help