atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: commtel comm CTX100 account code problem - 10/04/11 03:29 PM
CTX100 has account codes set up for each ext for all outgoing calls.

Here is the problem- call comes in, recpt answers, transfers to sales hunt grp, if no one answers after 4 rings it goes to outside co to another office. Everything works great except when call is trans off-site, system wants an account code.

How can I bypass the need for an account code durning this action?

Thanks in advance...
Posted By: newtecky Re: CTX100 account code problem - 10/04/11 05:47 PM
Is the system set for forced accounbt codes or is Telco?

Also, how is the call transfered offsite, from voicemail or a PhDN that is Call forwarded offsite.

If the CIX100 is using forced account codes, I would setup a new COS that does not have forced account codes, make sure voicemail ports are using this COS (If the VM is transfering).

Also using system speed dials may be the best bet to eliminate account codes. I have not tried it, but you can try enabling Speed dial overrides DR in program 105, and setup speeddial to use the COS without forced account codes in program 509.
Posted By: commtel comm Re: CTX100 account code problem - 10/04/11 09:36 PM
Thanks for getting back to me newtecky.

The CTX is using the account codes and is forwarding via PhDN.

Can you expound on the use of speed dials in conjuction with the hunt group, I'm not following you.

Thanks
Posted By: newtecky Re: CTX100 account code problem - 10/05/11 08:00 AM
If a being dialed is in the system as a system speed dial, you can tell the system to not enforce destination restriction.

Looking at program 509, it looks like you can assigne a differnt class of server for these numbers. I was saying you can try to create a new class of service that does not have Force account codes, enter the destination number as a system speed dial, and set program 509 to use the COS that does not use forced accoubnt codes.

This would likely apply to anyone dialing a number programed as a system speed dial. If it works like I think it might, if you call a number that is a system speed dial, the PBX would not ask for an account code.

The one thing I don't know is if you could dial the number, or if you actually had to dial the speed dial code for this.
Posted By: commtel comm Re: CTX100 account code problem - 10/05/11 09:03 AM
That just might work. Thanks again..
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help