atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Duane F. Gremlins in LVMU voice mail system - 10/13/11 09:05 AM
I have a voice mail system (LVMU) that has been working correctly for several months. System is a CIX40VMPG. Receptionist answers during the day-if not answered after 25 seconds voice mail answers, auto attendant answers immediately for night transfer after hours. Extension 200 is a 20 button receptionist phone, extensions 201 and 203 are 10 button phones. All phones are DP5000 series. As of now, these are the only extensions with voice mail. The issue is that all of the sudden the MSG light on ext. 201 and 203 will not turn on when a person leaves them a message on voice mail, even though the LCD display confirms a new message has been left. I am able to turn the MSG on from another extension by dialing the extension and pressing MSG or dialing 7 unless I try to do it from extension 200. Pressing the MSG button or dialing 7 both fail if dialing from ext 200. Extension 200 MSG light works fine-turns on when leaving a message and I can turn it on from another ext. I checked the method of notification in the voice mail settings and they are the same for all three mailboxes and it is enabled. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate your help. Thanks
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Gremlins in LVMU voice mail system - 10/13/11 10:53 AM
Make sure you have a 7 in prog 200 FB 22 for the VM MW Center Port.
Posted By: Duane F. Re: Gremlins in LVMU voice mail system - 10/13/11 03:11 PM
Sorry for the confusion. 555 is the VM MW Center Port. I was using the 7 just to make sure I could activate the MW light from another extension. I did it by dialing the extension number and pressing the MSG button and also by dialing the extension number followed by 7.
Posted By: Duane F. Re: Gremlins in LVMU voice mail system - 10/14/11 01:04 PM
phonemeister...You were correct in your diagnosis. Those two extensions were set to 250 instead of 555. Thanks for the help.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help