atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Wendelspanswick Emanager download - 11/02/11 05:11 AM
Hi Guys,
We have been asked to maintain a Toshiba CIX40 for a customer, the last Toshiba I worked on was a Strata that used EKT and DKT handsets and had to be programmed with a 20 button display phone and programming records that had not been kept up to date, nightmare.
Any pointers where I can download a recent copy of Emanager?
Cheers
John
Posted By: Voyager Re: Emanager download - 11/02/11 05:56 AM
Toshiba's Dealer website.
Posted By: Bax Re: Emanager download - 02/24/12 07:29 PM
Was wondering if there is an E Mananger programm
guide available, just getting into this.
I have eManager for the US, don't know if it would be the same for EU systems.

Usually a Toshiba dealer would give the customer a copy on request to administer their system if they choose. That said, if they go in there and muck it up, the dealer charges them to fix it.

There is a HELP section in eManager, but if no one has ever taught you CIX programming, you would be biting off a big chunk.

What might make good sense is to pay for a service call where the Toshiba guy, either dealer or other expert loads eManager into a computer and shows you enough to manage the system.

It is one HUGE step from a DK 40 to a CIX 40.
Posted By: Bax Re: Emanager download - 02/26/12 09:40 AM
Thanks, I have installed e manager and am just trying to make suttle changes. At the moment I am just looking around without making changes. The people that we have that normally do it are helping when we call and are good about that. Anything major I will be calling them. I am just trying to create and add to or detract from calling groups and such. Right now I am trying to make it where two extensions can answer one anothers lines..Thanks for your reply...
Posted By: RRino Re: Emanager download - 02/26/12 09:56 AM
There is a direct station pick up feature code that you could use for this without making any programming changes. #5#5 and the ext number of the ringing phone will answer the ringing call.
Posted By: Bax Re: Emanager download - 02/26/12 10:02 AM
Thanks I will show her that,,Thanks for the help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help