atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kevinb CTX 670 Date on phones wrong - 11/08/11 08:53 AM
I have a ctx 670 system. On the phones system wide the date is wrong. If I look in emanager and go to Date and time right now today it says Nov 07, 2011 monday, but the phones say Nov 8 Tuesday. It seems to be one whole day off. If I move the data to the 8th in emanager, the phones are one day ahead.

Anyone know what I can do to fix that?
Posted By: MacOSX Re: CTX 670 Date on phones wrong - 11/10/11 06:42 PM
I haven't heard of that. Good one. Have you tried resetting the system?
Try doing it with button programming.

9 0 2 (set time program). Input 6 digits of time in 24 hour clock format.

Example: 9:35 in the morning would be 093500 as that would be 09 for 9 AM, 35 for the minutes, and 00 for the seconds. 2:45 in the afternoon would be 144500, 14 for 2 PM, 45 for the minutes, and 00 for the seconds, etc.

(*edited to remove admin programming info from open forum. Please do not post passwords or any other privileged information. A good rule of thumb is, if its not in a user or admin guide then don't post it here. Try to use the Send Private Message button or use the installer category for more advanced programming steps.*)
Posted By: MacOSX Re: CTX 670 Date on phones wrong - 11/15/11 06:04 AM
Using Your DKT Telephone to Change CTX System Date and Time

Once you telephone system software has been upgraded to MA228 or higher; and the access codes #651 and #652 have been programmed into your system by your installing/servicing dealer, you can change the system date and time from any DKT3000 or 2000-series LCD telephone using the following steps:

􏰀 To set the date
1. Press an idle extension (Primary Directory Number or Secondary Directory Number) on your
telephone. You hear dial tone.

2. While listening to dial tone, enter #651. You hear a confirmation tone.
If you hear fast busy, the feature code has been changed or is not programmed.

3. Enter the date as YYMMDD, where YY = Year, MM = Month and DD = Day. Example: To enter October 9, 2002, enter 021009.

4. Press #. You hear a confirmation tone.

5. Press Spkr. The telephone returns to the idle mode with your telephone LCD displaying the new set date.

􏰀 To Set the Time
1. Press an idle extension (Primary Directory Number or Secondary Directory Number) on your
telephone. You hear dial tone.

2. While listening to dial tone, enter #652. You hear a confirmation tone.

If you hear fast busy, the feature code has been changed or is not programmed.

3. Enter the date as HHMMSS, in the 24-hour clock format, where HH = hour, MM = Minutes and SS = seconds. Use leading zeros. Examples: To enter 6:05AM and 30 seconds, enter 060530; and 2:30PM and 45 seconds, enter 143045.

4. Press #. You hear a confirmation tone.

5. Press Spkr. The telephone returns to the idle mode with your telephone LCD displaying the new set date.

NOTES:

• The day of week (Monday,Tuesday,etc.) is automatically set by the system.

• Contact your installing/servicing dealer if you encounter any difficulties using the above steps.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help