atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: FierceCommunications DK40 won't go to voicemail - 01/09/12 09:56 AM
I have a DK40 that won't go to voice-mail, when it used to. I looked at the hunt group for for voice-mail (850/900)and it all looks good. I've set delayed ring (82) to go to 900 for voice-mail as well as in night mode (87) and still won't go to voice-mail. What am I missing? Is it a simple class of service change for the ports or what?

In advance, thank you for any help.
Posted By: Phil Re: DK40 won't go to voicemail - 01/09/12 10:08 AM
Check your DTMF receiver. I had one like this a few months ago, and that was what was ultimately wrong. Also the VMID on some of the sets were not set.
Posted By: FierceCommunications Re: DK40 won't go to voicemail - 01/09/12 12:24 PM
Hey Phil. Thanks for the advice. I'll replace the one that's in it and see what happens. Thanks again.
Posted By: FierceCommunications Re: DK40 won't go to voicemail - 01/09/12 01:12 PM
Hi Phil, I just changed out the DTMF board, made all the station programming the same to go to voicemail after 4 rings. I put the system on night mode, and the system just keeps on ringing without going to voicemail.

Is there a proper way to check the DTMF board? I replaced the board with another DK40 that I know was working. I can't see that both boards are bad. Let me know your thoughts of what else could be preventing COs from going to voicemail. Thank you.
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: DK40 won't go to voicemail - 01/09/12 03:32 PM
What happens when you dial the hunt group number ? Does VM answer ? If not try rebooting the VM
Posted By: phonemeister Re: DK40 won't go to voicemail - 01/09/12 03:33 PM
What make and model is your voice mail?
If you plug in a single line phone instead of the voicemail does it ring?
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help