atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RRino Odd VM Issue - 01/31/13 04:26 PM
System is a CIX670 and iES32. Main number rings to an MCG that includes 200(immediate), 201-205(delay 1), and vm pilot(delay 2). The problem is 210 is checking vm and a call comes in to the main number, as soon as it hits and starts ringing the delay 1 phones 201-205, x210 gets kicked out of vm. I tested this myself, the phone call gets completely cut off, display instantly changes to the idle screen. Its not isolated to just x210 either, I verified that it happens to at least one other ext, and it only happens on calls to the vm, other intercom and outside line calls are unaffected.

I wanted to power cycle the system but wasn't allowed to do so at the time. I will schedule a time after hours to power cycle and also do any software upgrades. Any body have any other ideas?
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Odd VM Issue - 01/31/13 05:46 PM
There was an issue with the iES where it mistook a camp-on tone for a disconnect tone. It was a registry fix. I PM'd you the fix so you can try it out. You will have to restart Stratagy after the fix.
Posted By: RRino Re: Odd VM Issue - 01/31/13 07:04 PM
Thanks phonemeister, I'll give that a try.

Im not sure that is the issue though, the incoming call is not even ringing the phone in question, and they all have multiple DN's so there should be no camp-on tones at all.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help