atcomsystems.ca/forum
I think the current firmware may be corrupted on our CTX100, does anyone have a firmware update they could send over?
First, please complete your profile. It contains no information.
Second, you will only get the updated software from an authorized Toshiba Dealer. The software version will depend on what processor you have.
Posted By: oi69 Re: CTX 100 Lastest Firmware Version (US Based) - 05/13/13 04:22 PM
He has said what proccessor he has a CTX 100 in the UK that would meen he could use software version MK049 or below for a CTX if he had a CIX he could use any but only the latest version would enable all features that the proccessor is capable of

There is no nead to confrm anything with anybody when you know what the card is CTX or CIX 100 or 670
A lot of people that I talk to, including Toshiba techs, use CTX and CIX interchangeably so the only way to be clear is to ask what version of the processor they are talking about, eg. 1A,2A or 3A? A seasoned tech like Voyager didn't assume what processor the OP has and then steer him into getting the wrong software that could brick his processor.
Posted By: oi69 Re: CTX 100 Lastest Firmware Version (US Based) - 05/13/13 08:18 PM
over here in the uk you just look at the card if it has a smart media card its a ctx and will take upto mk49 here if its got a sd card then you can install the latest software off the tosh site

very simple
oi69... I can't see the card from here. The crystal ball is a little foggy. Hence the request for confirmation. And his profile is incomplete. No telling where he is from.

Phonemeister... Thank you
By the way, just a heads up for you Toshiba techs... 5.2 065 has major problems with multiple call groups, and phones ringing... stay at 061 until a newer fix comes in... Toshiba's already working on the problem.

But don't install any ACTU3's with 065...

I learned the hard way...
Posted By: oi69 Re: CTX 100 Lastest Firmware Version (US Based) - 05/15/13 04:19 PM
That's ok but I didn't think a crystal ball was needed as it said ctx100 not cix100
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help