atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Ies 16 XPE Voicemail - 08/20/13 09:56 PM
Is accessing the O/S the same as the other models thru Net Meeting? I don't have the documentation on it but do on the Ies16/32 model - NON XPE. I can connect with the older models fine but don't get an answer with the XPE model

I need to change the IP address for the UM application.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Ies 16 XPE Voicemail - 08/20/13 10:00 PM
No Netmeeting with the XPE model. Use Remote Desktop instead.
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: Ies 16 XPE Voicemail - 08/26/13 01:30 PM
Thanks for the information my first time on a XPE version.

I can not locate any documentation on FYI for this version and am having an SMDI problem via LAN -> I cant light lights but it does prompt for password when VM is dialed so SMDI seems fine. Using port 10 and set it up per the standard IES16 installation guide.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Posted By: RRino Re: Ies 16 XPE Voicemail - 08/26/13 01:58 PM
Use 1000 for your Client Port No. in your I/O device LAN settings instead of the usual 5000. The XPE integration is set up like the MAS.
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: Ies 16 XPE Voicemail - 08/26/13 03:26 PM
Client port is at 1000, I have tried 5000 & 1001 which didn't work. Still feel it is something simple that I'm missing just scratching my head over what
Posted By: RRino Re: Ies 16 XPE Voicemail - 08/26/13 03:46 PM
I read that wrong, I thought you could light the light but not get the pw prompt.

VMID codes set? Check the mailboxes to see if the mw on/off notifies are there, verify that they are at least trying to work via Stratagy trace.
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: Ies 16 XPE Voicemail - 08/27/13 12:50 PM
Thanks to all for the help on this, I did figure out where I made my mistake. Entered the IP address of the Stratagy in the integrations setup where the IP address of the CIX is suppose to go.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help