atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Toolie CTX28 External Paging - 01/15/14 07:19 PM
I am trying to set up a one touch button on a CTX28 system for paging. I have it now where it will page through the phone speakers - but I need to page out to the "external speaker" connection. I can't seem to find a code for that, or where to assign it in system programming........

I am using code #30 on the key now.

Thanks!
Posted By: RRino Re: CTX28 External Paging - 01/15/14 07:41 PM
#30 is the all page feature code. Look in Station>Paging Devices to assign the external port to the all page group.
Posted By: Toolie Re: CTX28 External Paging - 01/15/14 08:26 PM
I don't see any place to do that - although I am trying to program it with WinAdmin which is all I have - I don't think that's correct for the 28, but it works for programming buttons okay.

I could add the ext port to a paging group using phone button programming - if someone can tell me what program number to use. I just don't see it in any of the documentation I have......
Posted By: Meyery2k Re: CTX28 External Paging - 01/16/14 01:56 AM
If you have assigned Page Zone Relay Number 1 to the All Call Group and it is not working then try removing it and using Page Zone Relay number 5. The CIX 100 with a built in page port uses relay 5 and, if memory serves, the 28 and the 40 would follow the same setup.

In Win Admin under External Devices - Paging Devices there should be a link for paging devices or you can try command 503 via the command table. Network EManager (the newer software) has it under stations ~ Mike
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help